Chandler & Dunn – Guston Farm
|Name of Farmer||Peter Chandler and Mr Dunn|
|Size of flock||550|
|Heritage of the farm||70|
Based in East Kent between the historic centres of Canterbury and Sandwich. It all started with Peter Chandler who purchased 26 acres at Goldstone in 1809. Mr Dunn joined Chandler as partner in 1922 as it continued to expand. In the early 1950s the company purchased the neighbouring arable and sheep farm. Today the flock is around 550 Romney breeding ewes- ideally suited to marsh grazing along the River Stour.